Spinning Bird Repeller
The WhirlyBird Repeller PRO is a simple, humane, and effective spinning bird repeller used to scare and deter birds from your property. Works well in light or heavy winds.
Multiple Lines Of Defense
If you’ve found our site, you’re likely far beyond underestimating the birds. They’re intelligent animals and they will find their way onto your property—if you can’t find a way to outsmart them. Enter the WhirlyBird Repeller PRO. This spinning bird repeller employs a full arsenal of bird scaring tactics to deter birds from your home, business, and other properties. Here’s how it works:
- Predator Disguise – The WhirlyBird Repeller PRO is shaped like a peregrine falcon, a natural predator of many nuisance birds. This tells the birds they better scram or they’ll end up being lunch.
- Wind-Powered Movement – The WhirlyBird Repeller spins and vibrates in the wind, creating a constant, randomized pattern that keeps the birds from calling your bluff.
- Sound – As the WhirlyBird Repeller spins, a clacking sound is created that mimics the sound of bird’s wings. Together with the predator shape and randomized motion, you’re well on your way to outsmarting the birds and keeping them off your property.
- Light Show – As if the other methods weren’t enough, we’ve added a reflective core to the device, which projects reflected sunlight in a haphazard manner and keeps the birds from getting used to the device.
How It Works
The WhirlyBird Repeller has been designed to look like a peregrine falcon, a predator that most birds will avoid. This bird scare device capitalizes on the two things in nature that constantly change: wind and sunlight. The wind causes the WhirlyBird Repeller to spin and vibrate, which in turn creates random sounds of clacking and wobbling. To other birds, this sounds like a predator’s wings beating, which is a good reason not to hang around! In addition to the movement from the wind and the randomized clacking sound, the ever-changing sunlight causes the reflection from the holographic body to constantly change as well. When the sun hits the reflectors, it projects points of light on surfaces around the area being protected, adding another line of defense to your bird scaring device.
The Whirlybird Repeller is manufactured with UV resistant poly-carbonate plastic that complies with Military Specification A-A-59502 for ultraviolet (UV) stabilized plastic. The PRO utilizes UV stabilized PVC pipe and stainless-steel fasteners. The PRO has been tested and can withstand category 4 hurricane force winds when properly mounted. The unit body measures 10.5”, and the wingspan measures 6”.
- WhirlyBird Repeller Unit
- 3/4” Diameter PVC Center Coupling
- 14” Long ¾” Diameter PVC Pipe Extension
- ¾“ PVC Female and Male Threaded Connectors